Workers compensation NSW
To find out whether you are eligible to make a workers’ compensation claim please contact us now for clarification. We have offices located throughout NSW so no matter where you are located, we won’t be far away.
How to lodge your claim
To lodge a workers compensation claim you will need to:
- Seek first aid and notify your employer to make sure your injuries are reported as soon as possible
- Visit your own doctor (rather than the company one) and get a ‘Certificate of Capacity’.
- You will then need to give a copy of your certificate to both your employer and the insurer.
- Download a Workers Compensation form here, complete and return to the insurer as soon as possible.
- If you experience any difficulties during the initial process feel free to give us a call on 02 9188 2023.
- Be sure to keep copies of both your medical certificate and claim form for future reference.