Workers compensation QLD
To find out if you are entitled to make a workers’ compensation claim you may contact us for instant clarification. We have offices located throughout Queensland so no matter where you are located, we’re never far away.
How to lodge your claim
To lodge a workers compensation claim you will need to:
- Seek first aid and report the injury to your immediate supervisor.
- Seek medical attention, preferably from your usual doctor, not the company one.
- Depending on the severity of your injuries you and your employer may need to complete and submit an online incident notification form.
- fax or email the incident form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To start your claim for benefits you will need to complete and submit the online claim form here.
- If you experience any difficulties during the initial process feel free to give us a call on 07 2104 9341.
- Be sure to keep a copy of your medical certificate and take note of any information you enter into the claim form.
You can speak to a WorkCover specialist at Millner and Knight regarding your situation to ensure you hit the ground running.