Workers compensation Victoria
To find out if you are eligible to make a workers’ compensation claim you can contact us for instant clarification. We have offices located throughout Victoria so no matter where you are located, we won’t be far away.
How to lodge your claim
To lodge a workers compensation claim you will need to:
- Report your work-related injury or illness to your employer within 30 days of becoming aware of your injury.
- Complete the Worker’s Injury Claim Form. Note there are different forms for different circumstances.
- When completing a claim form, make sure you list all the work-related injuries or illnesses for which you intend to claim compensation for.
- If you experience any difficulties during the initial process feel free to give us a call on 03 8804 5769.
- Be sure to keep copies of both your medical certificate and claim form for future reference.
You can speak to a WorkCover specialist at Millner and Knight regarding your situation to ensure you receive every bit of workers compensation you deserve.