QBE Contact Details

Call me Back

Tell us a bit about your matter and an expert who specialises in claims like yours will call you back

Tell us how you became injured

When did the incident occur?

Tell us about your injury

Have you received any medical treatment?

It looks like we might be able to help you claim

This form is secure.

    Free Initial Consultation

    * Get the answers you need with no obligations

    100% No Win no fee

    * Nothing to pay if your claim is not successful

    Maximum Compensation

    * we won't settle for less than you deserve

    QBE Contact Details

    If you are insured with QBE and been in an accident which has caused your vehicle to become damaged you should call them to let them know so they can assist in your insurance enquiries.

    Here are some useful contact details:


    One of the easiest ways to get in touch with QBE is via telephone:

    Calls Within Australia: 13 37 23

    International Calls: +61 02 6201 3333

    Opening Hours:

    Monday: 8am-8pm

    Tuesday: 8am- 8pm

    Wednesday: 8am- 8pm

    Thursday: 8am- 8pm

    Friday: 8am-8pm

    Saturday: 8am- 1.30pm

    Sunday: Closed

    Closed on National Public Holidays


    Postal Address

    GPO 9972, in your capital city

    Online Enquiries

    Sending online message


    Lodge online Claim


    Steps To Take If You’ve Been Involved In An MVA

    If you’ve been in a crash one of the first things you would do is make sure that the scene in which the collision occurred is safe, not just for those involved but also any other road users.

    If possible, pull your car over to the side of the road in order to minimalise the chances on another incident and to make sure any other traffic can pass safely.

    If anyone involved was injured, then they would need to seek medical attention, for this you can call 000

    Depending on the circumstances, the police may also need to be contacted along with your third-party insurer.

    It is also wise to exchange details with any other parties involved, you would need to collect:

    • Name
    • Address
    • Phone Number
    • Driver’s Licence Details
    • Licence Plate number
    • Insurance Details

    Accident Replacement Vehicle

    If your insurer is not able to provide you with a hire car call Millner and Knight today on 1800 106 107 and speak to one of our claims consultants who can help arrange a temporary vehicle whilst you recuperate from your vehicle mishap. We will be able to assist you in connecting with the right lawyers and arrange a courtesy vehicle. Motor vehicle accidents simplified!

    Related Pages

    1. Make a road accident injury claim in WA?

    We have a panel of specialist lawyers who have spent decades dealing with the States insurance commission

    2. Claim for injuries suffered in a no fault MVA in QLD

    Rest assured if you have been involved in a road accident in QLD our expert CTP lawyers can help

    3. Lawyers for motor vehicle accidents in Victoria

    Our lawyers can guide you through the claims process to ensure a maximum payout from the TAC

    4. What is the no win no dramas guarantee?

    Find out today if you can take advantage of our no win no pay claims service.