How can we help?

Accidents on The Road

Accidents at Work

Medical Malpractice

Public Place Accidents

Legal Fees

Do you need a lawyer?

Related Pages

1. Assessment and lodgement of QLD MVA claims

Our expert lawyers acting in Queensland have decades of experience helping injured motorists make successful claims.

2. What is the no win no dramas guarantee?

Find out today if you can take advantage of our no win no pay claims service.

3. Lodging a road accident injury claim in WA

We have a panel of specialist lawyers who have spent decades dealing with the States insurance commission

4. Making a whiplash injury claim

Soft tissue injures are more than just a pain in the neck, find out today if you are eligible for damages.

5. Making a claim against the TAC in Victoria

Our solicitors will guide you through the compensation process to ensure a maximum payout from the TAC.

6. Where are our lawyers located?

Millner and Knight operate one of the country’s largest panels of personal injury lawyers located throughout each State.

7. No Fault no charge accident replacement vehicles

Every day we help people get back on the road in a replacement vehicle when their own insurance can't.

8. How is compensation calculated?

Our online calculation tool can give you an idea of how much you could receive.

9. What does CTP insurance cover you for?

Check our dedicated compulsory third party page to get the answers you need.