If you are insured with RACV they expect you to contact them as soon as possible regarding any type of claim.
Here are some useful contact details:
Within Australia: 13 19 03
International Calls: +61 03 8832 7980
Monday: Open 24 hours
Tuesday: Open 24 hours
Wednesday: Open 24 hours
Thursday: Open 24 hours
Friday: Open 24 hours
Saturday: Open 24 hours
Sunday: Open 24 hours
Closed on National Public Holidays
Make a Claim Online
Sending online message
RACV service the whole of Victoria with a range of different insurance covers:
- Complete Care
- Third Party Fire & Theft
- Third Party Property Damage
- Veteran, Vintage & Classic
Depending on what your policy covers you for will depend on what level of cover your insurance has. If you intend to make a claim for injuries you should notify the transport accident commission the states CTP insurer.
What to Do After An MVA
If you’ve been involved in a motor vehicle accident, if possible, you would need to move your car to a safe location.
Check yourself and any passengers for any injuries, if medical assistance is needed you should call 000
You may also need to contact the police if:
- Anyone is trapped, injured or killed
- Anyone involved failed to exchange details
- Any of the drivers appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- They are needed to direct traffic or hazards
- A bus or truck needs towing
- There are hazards present- leaking fluids, broken power poles, etc…
- Issues requiring police assistance- violence, criminal behaviour, etc
Accident Replacement Vehicle
If your car is getting repaired and you need a courtesy vehicle our team at Millner and Knight can help. Call us on 1800 106 107 today to get a no charge hire car, as long as the accident was not your fault. We will be able to assist you in connecting with the right lawyers and arrange a courtesy vehicle. Motor vehicle accidents simplified!