RACV Contact Details

Talk to an expert

Free Initial Consultation

* Get the answers you need with no obligations

100% No Win no fee

* Nothing to pay if your claim is not successful

Maximum Compensation

* we won't settle for less than you deserve

If you are insured with RACV they expect you to contact them as soon as possible regarding any type of claim.

Here are some useful contact details:


Within Australia: 13 19 03

International Calls: +61 03 8832 7980

Opening Hours:

Monday: Open 24 hours

Tuesday: Open 24 hours

Wednesday: Open 24 hours

Thursday: Open 24 hours

Friday: Open 24 hours

Saturday: Open 24 hours

Sunday: Open 24 hours

Closed on National Public Holidays

Online Enquiries

Make a Claim Online


Sending online message


About RACV

RACV service the whole of Victoria with a range of different insurance covers:

  • Comprehensive
  • Complete Care
  • Third Party Fire & Theft
  • Third Party Property Damage
  • Veteran, Vintage & Classic

Depending on what your policy covers you for will depend on what level of cover your insurance has. If you intend to make a claim for injuries you should notify the transport accident commission the states CTP insurer.

What to Do After An MVA

If you’ve been involved in a motor vehicle accident, if possible, you would need to move your car to a safe location.

Check yourself and any passengers for any injuries, if medical assistance is needed you should call 000

You may also need to contact the police if:

  • Anyone is trapped, injured or killed
  • Anyone involved failed to exchange details
  • Any of the drivers appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
  • They are needed to direct traffic or hazards
  • A bus or truck needs towing
  • There are hazards present- leaking fluids, broken power poles, etc…
  • Issues requiring police assistance- violence, criminal behaviour, etc

Accident Replacement Vehicle

If your car is getting repaired and you need a courtesy vehicle our team at Millner and Knight can help. Call us on 1800 106 107 today to get a no charge hire car, as long as the accident was not your fault. We will be able to assist you in connecting with the right lawyers and arrange a courtesy vehicle. Motor vehicle accidents simplified!