Do i have a claim?
Use our online claim checker
How much can i claim?
Use our compensation calculator
If you are insured with RACV they expect you to contact them as soon as possible regarding any type of claim.
Here are some useful contact details:
Within Australia: 13 19 03
International Calls: +61 03 8832 7980
Monday: Open 24 hours
Tuesday: Open 24 hours
Wednesday: Open 24 hours
Thursday: Open 24 hours
Friday: Open 24 hours
Saturday: Open 24 hours
Sunday: Open 24 hours
Closed on National Public Holidays
Make a Claim Online
Sending online message
RACV service the whole of Victoria with a range of different insurance covers:
- Complete Care
- Third Party Fire & Theft
- Third Party Property Damage
- Veteran, Vintage & Classic
Depending on what your policy covers you for will depend on what level of cover your insurance has. If you intend to make a claim for injuries you should notify the transport accident commission the states CTP insurer.
What to Do After An MVA
If you’ve been involved in a motor vehicle accident, if possible, you would need to move your car to a safe location.
Check yourself and any passengers for any injuries, if medical assistance is needed you should call 000
You may also need to contact the police if:
- Anyone is trapped, injured or killed
- Anyone involved failed to exchange details
- Any of the drivers appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- They are needed to direct traffic or hazards
- A bus or truck needs towing
- There are hazards present- leaking fluids, broken power poles, etc…
- Issues requiring police assistance- violence, criminal behaviour, etc
Accident Replacement Vehicle
If your car is getting repaired and you need a courtesy vehicle our team at Millner and Knight can help. Call us on 1800 106 107 today to get a no charge hire car, as long as the accident was not your fault. We will be able to assist you in connecting with the right lawyers and arrange a courtesy vehicle. Motor vehicle accidents simplified!