TAC Contact Details

Talk to an expert

Free Initial Consultation

* Get the answers you need with no obligations

100% No Win no fee

* Nothing to pay if your claim is not successful

Maximum Compensation

* we won't settle for less than you deserve

We have created this page for people who need to speak with the Transport Accident Commission Victoria to make a TAC claim. The state insurer is responsible for providing CTP insurance to motorists in Victoria.

If you feel nervous or are unsure about contacting them regarding your accident and injuries you can speak with one of our Melbourne based car accident lawyers for free beforehand.


Calls within Australia: 1300 654 329

Opening Hours:

Monday: 8:30am – 5:30pm

Tuesday: 8:30am – 5:30pm

Wednesday: 8:30am – 5:30pm

Thursday: 8:30am – 5:30pm

Friday: 8:30am – 5:30pm

Saturday: CLOSED

Sunday: CLOSED

Public Holidays: CLOSED


If you need to make a TAC claim by post, you can do so using the following address:


GPO Box 2751

Melbourne, VIC 3001


08 9388 5550

Online Enquiries

For online enquiries visit: https://www.tac.vic.gov.au/about-the-tac/contact-us

TAC Online Services

If you need to make a complaint, you can do so here: https://www.tac.vic.gov.au/about-the-tac/contact-us/complaints-and-compliments/complaints-form

Having trouble finding a replacement vehicle?

Call Millner and Knight on 1800 106 107 and speak to our dedicated team. Our local team can help you organise a no charge hire car whilst your vehicle is being repaired. If the accident was not your fault it is your right to have a temporary vehicle paid by the liable party’s insurance company. We can help you connect to specialists in motor vehicle accidents as well as get you back on the road.