Every day we help people just like you start their journey towards compensation

Free Initial Consultation

* Get the answers you need with no obligations

100% No Win no fee

* Nothing to pay if your claim is not successful

Maximum Compensation

* we won't settle for less than you deserve

If you are insured with Woolworths Insurance and need to make a claim on your policy, here are some useful contact details:


Within Australia: 1300 101 234

International Calls: +61 2 8883 7079

Opening Hours:

Monday: Open 24 hours

Tuesday: Open 24 hours

Wednesday: Open 24 hours

Thursday: Open 24 hours

Friday: Open 24 hours

Saturday: Open 24 hours

Sunday: Open 24 hours

Closed on National Public Holidays

Online Enquiries

Sending an online message: https://insurance.woolworths.com.au/help.html?id=180

Online Claim Form: https://insurance.woolworths.com.au/my-insurance-portal/car-insurance-claims.html

What to do after a motor vehicle accident

If you’ve been involved in a collision, you would need to pull over in a safe location to avoid any further incidents.

If you or any other passenger or injured, you would need to contact 000 for medical assistance.

You may also need to contact the police if:

  • Anyone is trapped, seriously injured or killed
  • Anyone failed to exchange details
  • Any driver appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
  • They are needed to direct traffic or hazards
  • A bus or truck needs towing
  • There are hazards present – leaking fluids, broken power poles, etc…
  • Issues requiring police assistance – violence, criminal behaviour, etc…

You’ll need to let your insurer and CTP insurer know about the incident, so it’s important that you exchange details with the other party, things you may need include:

  • Name
  • Address
  • Phone Number
  • Driver’s Licence Details
  • Licence Plate number
  • Insurance Details

If possible, take pictures of any damage to both vehicles, as this may come in handy later.

Courtesy Vehicle

If your current vehicle is getting repaired and you need a courtesy vehicle our team at Millner and Knight can help. Call us on 1800 106 107 today to get a no charge hire car, as long as the accident was not your fault. We will be able to assist you in connecting with the right lawyers and arrange a courtesy vehicle. Motor vehicle accidents simplified!

Related Pages

1. Make a road accident injury claim in WA?

We have a panel of specialist lawyers who have spent decades dealing with the States insurance commission

2. Claim for injuries suffered in a no fault MVA in QLD

Rest assured if you have been involved in a road accident in QLD our expert CTP lawyers can help

3. Lawyers for motor vehicle accidents in Victoria

Our lawyers can guide you through the claims process to ensure a maximum payout from the TAC

4. What is the no win no dramas guarantee?

Find out today if you can take advantage of our no win no pay claims service.