Every day we help people just like you start their journey towards compensation

Free Initial Consultation

* Get the answers you need with no obligations

100% No Win no fee

* Nothing to pay if your claim is not successful

Maximum Compensation

* we won't settle for less than you deserve

If you are insured with Allianz and have recently been in a motor vehicle accident and would like to speak to them. They will be able to assist in your insurance enquiries. Here are some useful contact details:


Within Australia: 13 10 13

International Calls: +61 02 8988 9581

Opening Hours:

Monday: Open 24 hours

Tuesday: Open 24 hours

Wednesday: Open 24 hours

Thursday: Open 24 hours

Friday: Open 24 hours

Saturday: Open 24 hours

Sunday: Open 24 hours

Closed on National Public Holidays


You can let them know about your accident online by filling out their claims form

Online General Enquiries

Sending an online message:  https://www.allianz.com.au/contact/ 

24-hour responses

About Allianz

Allianz operates throughout Australian and New Zealand and is one of Australia’s largest insurance providers.

Along with motor insurance, they also offer home and contents cover, boat insurance, travel insurance, public and product liability insurance among others.

What Can I Claim For?

What you can claim for with Allianz depends on what type of insurance policy you have taken out.

They offer 3 different levels of cover:

  • Third Party Property Damage cover
  • Third Party Property Damage, Fire & Theft cover
  • Comprehensive cover

In some States, claims for no fault injuries are brought against the States CTP insurer.

You can use their website to see what you’re insurance covers you for.

What to do after a motor vehicle accident

As soon as it is safe to do so, pull over so that you can get out of the car and assess the damage.

it’s very important that you exchange details with the other party, things you may need include:

  • Name
  • Address
  • Phone Number
  • Driver’s Licence Details
  • Licence Plate number
  • Insurance Details

If possible, take pictures of any damage to both vehicles, as this may come in handy later.

Depending on the circumstances, you may need to contact the police if:

  • Anyone is trapped, injured or killed
  • Anyone involved failed to exchange details
  • Any of the drivers appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
  • Police are needed to direct traffic or hazards
  • A bus or truck needs towing
  • There are hazards present- leaking fluids, broken power poles, etc…
  • Issues requiring police assistance- violence, criminal behaviour, etc…

Call Emergency Services if anyone is injured 000

You would need to let your insurer know about the situation, they will arrange for any damage to your vehicle to be fixed.

Courtesy Vehicle

If you are having troubles getting access to a temporary vehicle give Millner and Knight a call on 1800 106 107 and speak to our dedicated team. We can help you organise a courtesy car while your own car is getting repaired. If the accident was not your fault, we can help you attain legal representation and also get you a no charge hire car. One phone call to get you back on your feet.

Related Pages

1. Make a road accident injury claim in WA?

We have a panel of specialist lawyers who have spent decades dealing with the States insurance commission

2. Claim for injuries suffered in a no fault MVA in QLD

Rest assured if you have been involved in a road accident in QLD our expert CTP lawyers can help

3. Lawyers for motor vehicle accidents in Victoria

Our lawyers can guide you through the claims process to ensure a maximum payout from the TAC

4. What is the no win no dramas guarantee?

Find out today if you can take advantage of our no win no pay claims service.