Every day we help people just like you start their journey towards compensation

WorkCover WA Contact Details

Find the right person at Millner and Knight

Call me Back

Tell us a bit about your matter and an expert who specialises in claims like yours will call you back

Tell us how you became injured

When did the incident occur?

Tell us about your injury

Where did you become injurued?

It looks like we might be able to help you claim

This form is secure.

    Free Initial Consultation

    * Get the answers you need with no obligations

    100% No Win no fee

    * Nothing to pay if your claim is not successful

    Maximum Compensation

    * we won't settle for less than you deserve


    No legal Jargon

    Clear and concise advice in a language you can understand.


    Help With Rehabilitation

    Because compensation is just part of a bigger picture.


    Maximum Compensation

    We won’t settle for any less than you rightfully deserve.

    The Millner and Knight Difference

    With over 50 independent personal injury lawyers serving on our panel we’re sure we’ll find the right one for you.

    If you need to speak with WorkCover WA, here are some useful contact details:

    Did you know we have a panel of specialist lawyers in Perth who assist with work-related claims on a no-win no-fee basis?

    WorkCover WA phone number

    Calls within Australia: 1300 794 744

    Alternatively, you can call: (08) 9388 5555

    Opening Hours:

    Monday: 8:00am – 5:00pm

    Tuesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm

    Wednesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm

    Thursday: 8:00am – 5:00pm

    Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm

    Saturday: CLOSED

    Sunday: CLOSED

    Closed Public Holidays

    WorkCover WA postal Address

    If you need to contact WorkCover WA by post, you can do so using the following address:

    2 Bedbrook Place,

    Shenton Park

    WA  6008


    08 9388 5550

    Online enquiries

    For online enquiries visit: https://www.workcover.wa.gov.au/contact-us/

    Online Services

    If you need to lodge a WorkCover claim or make a work safety complaint you can visit: https://online.workcover.wa.gov.au/

    What is the wage replacement system?

    If you get injured at work, your employer is required by law to pay for worker’s compensation payments to you. You could get hurt by:

    • One incident. E.g. hurting your back in a fall or getting burned by a chemical spillage
    • Multiple Incidents. E.g. Wrist injuries from repetitive movements

    Do I still get paid?

    The amount of the weekly payments you will receive is dependent on a number of factors including:

    • Date of Injury
    • Time off work
    • Length of Claim

    You will be paid a percentage of your normal weekly pay after a certain amount of time off these will depend on each state.

    Your normal weekly pay based on what you have earned each week from your employment during the 12 months before your injury. It only includes regular payments which would have continued if you hadn’t been injured and includes:

    • salary or wages
    • duties
    • penalties
    • allowances
    • overtime

    If you have had a work-related injury that has resulted in a loss of earnings due to reduced hours, you may be entitled to a weekly payment from WorkCover or your employer’s insurer. Usually, you will be paid a percentage of your typical weekly pay.

    After 12 months

    After 12 months, if you have a permanent physical impairment that is greater than 10%, or a permanent primary psychological impairment that is greater than 15%, then you can possibly qualify for a lump sum reimbursement.

    To be considered to have permanent impairment there are a number of different factors to consider. For example, incidents that lead to serious spinal cord injury, an amputation or permanently reduced mobility could be the defining factor in qualifying you for a lump sum entitlement.

    What you should know

    It is well-known that the WorkCover process is complex. You should always take care when lodging a WorkCover claim. Here are a few things to keep in mind:

    • Report your injury. You should notify your on-site manager once injured. Also, remember to follow company protocol and start the WorkCover process as soon as you can.
    • Do not quit your job. You should not take any actions until your claim is settled.
    • Seek legal advice or legal representation.

    Haven’t found what you’re looking for?

    Our site is full of useful information which you can use to gain a better understanding of your situation.

    Related Pages

    1. Making a claim for injuries suffered in Perth or WA

    Our panel of expert lawyers servicing Western Australian are here to help you make things right

    2. My accident happened on my way to work

    Find out what you may be entitled to if you suffered injuries on your way to work.

    3. What is our no win no drama policy?

    Each and every one of our lawyers have pledged to abide by the standards set out in our customer service charter.

    4. What is your compensation claim worth?

    Use our online tool to get an estimated compensation figure without speaking to a solicitor.