Every day we help people just like you start their journey towards compensation

Free Initial Consultation

* Get the answers you need with no obligations

100% No Win no fee

* Nothing to pay if your claim is not successful

Maximum Compensation

* we won't settle for less than you deserve

If you are insured with RAC you should call as soon as possible regarding any potential claims.

Here are some useful contact details:


Within Australia: 13 17 03

International Calls: +61 7 3503 1744

Opening Hours:

Monday: 7am- 8.30pm

Tuesday: 7am- 8.30pm

Wednesday: 7am-8.30pm

Thursday: 7am-8.30pm

Friday: 7am- 8.30pm

Saturday: 8.30am-5pm

Sunday: 8.30am-5pm

8.30am-5pm on National Public Holidays

Online Enquiries

Sending an online message:


About RAC

RAC has been serving the whole of WA for more than 110 years.

Along with car insurance, they offer home, travel life and pet insurance.

Please note that injury cover in WA is provided by the States CTP insurance company.

What to Do If You’ve Been in An Incident

If you’ve been involved in an accident you would need to make sure that the scene itself is safe. If anyone is injured or there is any property damage you would need to contact the police.

You would also need to contact the police if:

  • Any of the drivers appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
  • A truck or bus needs towing
  • There are any hazards – leaking fluids, broken power poles etc
  • Violence or criminal behaviour

You can also check out our blog post, for an ABC of making a motor vehicle claim in WA

If you have suffered an injury whilst driving a car, as a passenger or on public transport. We have local specialists who can assist you in your compensation inquiry. It’s best to seek legal advice to know your options to make an educated decision.

Courtesy Car

If your insurer is not able to provide you with a hire car call Millner and Knight today on 1800 106 107 and speak to one of our claims consultants who can help arrange a temporary vehicle whilst you recuperate from the accident. If the accident was not your fault the vehicle will be at no charge to you.  If you would like to make a claim, we can also arrange a local specialist to call for a free consultation. Motor vehicle accidents simplified!

Related Pages

1. Make a road accident injury claim in WA?

We have a panel of specialist lawyers who have spent decades dealing with the States insurance commission

2. Claim for injuries suffered in a no fault MVA in QLD

Rest assured if you have been involved in a road accident in QLD our expert CTP lawyers can help

3. Lawyers for motor vehicle accidents in Victoria

Our lawyers can guide you through the claims process to ensure a maximum payout from the TAC

4. What is the no win no dramas guarantee?

Find out today if you can take advantage of our no win no pay claims service.