Every day we help people just like you start their journey towards compensation

Free Initial Consultation

* Get the answers you need with no obligations

100% No Win no fee

* Nothing to pay if your claim is not successful

Maximum Compensation

* we won't settle for less than you deserve

If you are insured with Shannon’s Insurance and have recently been in involved in an RTA they will be able to assist in your insurance enquiries.

Here are some useful contact details:


Within Australia: 13 46 46

International Calls: +61 2 8019 4116

Opening Hours:

Monday: 8am-8pm

Tuesday: 8am- 8pm

Wednesday: 8am- 8pm

Thursday: 8am- 8pm

Friday: 8am- 8pm

Saturday: 9am-5pm

Sunday: 9am-5pm

Closed on National Public Holidays

Online Enquiries

Sending an online message: https://www.shannons.com.au/contact/form/

Request Call back: https://secure.shannons.com.au/webapp/shannons/ClickToTalkServlet

About Shannons

Shannons is one of Australia’s leading insurers.

Along with car insurance, they offer bike and home insurance.

If you make an insurance claim with Shannons, you can track your claim online.

What to do after an accident

If you’ve been involved in a collision, you would need to pull over in a safe location to avoid any further incidents.

If you or any other passenger or injured, you would need to contact 000 for medical assistance.

You may need to contact the police if:

  • Anyone is trapped, seriously injured or killed
  • The other driver failed/refuses to exchange details
  • Any driver appears to be intoxicated
  • Traffic needs to be directed
  • A bus or truck needs towing
  • There are hazards present (leaking fluids, broken power poles, etc)
  • Issues requiring police assistance (violence, criminal behaviour, etc)

You’ll need to let your insurer and relevant CTP provider know about the incident, so it’s important that you exchange details with the other party, things you may need include:

  • Name
  • Address
  • Phone Number
  • Driver’s Licence Details
  • Licence Plate number
  • Insurance Details

If possible, take pictures of any damage to your vehicle.

Accident Replacement Vehicle

If you are finding difficulties in arranging a hire car call our dedicated team at Millner and Knight on 1800 106 107 today. If the accident was not your fault we can help you arrange an accident replacement car, free of charge. We can help you connect with lawyers who specialise in motor vehicle accidents and organise a courtesy vehicle. Simplifying car accidents!


Related Pages

1. Make a road accident injury claim in WA?

We have a panel of specialist lawyers who have spent decades dealing with the States insurance commission

2. Claim for injuries suffered in a no fault MVA in QLD

Rest assured if you have been involved in a road accident in QLD our expert CTP lawyers can help

3. Lawyers for motor vehicle accidents in Victoria

Our lawyers can guide you through the claims process to ensure a maximum payout from the TAC

4. What is the no win no dramas guarantee?

Find out today if you can take advantage of our no win no pay claims service.