Every day we help people just like you start their journey towards compensation

Free Initial Consultation

* Get the answers you need with no obligations

100% No Win no fee

* Nothing to pay if your claim is not successful

Maximum Compensation

* we won't settle for less than you deserve

If you become injured after a slip, trip or fall accident that wasn’t your fault, the lawyers at Unlucky will deal with your claim on a No Win No Fee basis. We have a dedicated team on specialists in WA who deal with slip and fall claims on a regular basis.

When you call us we will let you know immediately whether you can make a slip, trip and fall injury claim with us. If you slipped, tripped or fell anywhere and become injured at no fault of your own we might be able to help.

Millner and knight have two conveniently located Perth offices within walking distance from the city bus and train stations. If you’re driving here there’s plenty of on-street parking and a number of multistorey car parks in the immediate vicinity.

12/17 Prowse St, West Perth WA 6005 – Get Directions

St Martins, Tower, Level 27/44 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000 – Get Directions

To book an appointment please call 08 6206 8080.

Our public injury experts offer free impartial advice and will not pressure you into taking things further.

About Claiming Compensation for Slip, Trip and Fall Injuries

The first step in making a claim for slip, trip and fall compensation is to speak to one of our experts and tell us about your accident and injuries. We will then assess your case with no obligation. We will also be able to tell you how successful your claim is likely to be and how much compensation you can get.

Slip, trip and fall accidents happen when you least expect it, either at work or in a public place. Slip and trip injuries range in severity, from light bruises to head and brain injuries. However serious your injuries you still might have had to take time off work resulting in lost pay or even no pay at all. One of the types of accidents at work claims we deal with are Falls from height. No matter where or how you were injured we have specialist solicitors ready to help.

Slip, Trip and Fall Accidents at Work

Sadly Slip, trip and fall accidents at work are quite common, and usually due to a lack of health and safety.

In 2016, falls from height accounted for a considerable amount of fatal work accidents. Accidents should and can be prevented so if you or someone you love has been injured in a no-fault accident, Unlucky will help you get the compensation and apology you deserve.

Anyone who has been injured regardless of employment status can claim compensation for a slip, trip and fall-related work accident. You can even make a claim if you were just a visitor when the accident happened.

Slip, Trip and Fall Accidents in Supermarkets and Shops

If you slipped or fell in a public place, shop or supermarket such as Coles, Woolworths, Aldi or Westfield the owners or occupiers of the premises have a duty of care to make sure you are kept safe at all times. If they have failed in their duty of care then you will more than likely be eligible to sue them for compensation.

We understand that Supermarket slip and falls can sometimes leave victims feeling embarrassed, which can then lead to them believing that the accident was their own fault. First of all, please realise that there is no need to feel ashamed, if you have suffered unnecessary pain and suffering, we will help you get the compensation and apology you deserve.

Some of the recent slip, trip and fall compensation claims our Lawyers succeeded in include:

  • A woman who tripped on discarded packaging in a supermarket aisle
  • A man who slipped due to a spilt drink that hadn’t been cleaned up in a fast food restaurant
  • A young girl who tripped and fell over a raised piece of pavement
  • A casual part-time worker in a packaging factory who slipped on a piece of raw meat that had been dropped by another employee and not picked up

Slips, Trips and Falls on Roads and Pavements

Someone is responsible for maintaining every stretch of West Australian roads and pavements, and if you trip for instance, in a pothole or on a raised piece of footpath, it doesn’t mean you are entitled to compensation.

The Law in WA states that roads and pavements cannot always be in good condition. However, if we can prove that someone else was to blame for your accident or injury, then you may have grounds to make a claim.

If your slip, trip and fall happened on a council-owned property, we will help you make a compensation claim against the local council. It doesn’t matter why you were there if you were injured on their property you are entitled to make a claim.

Such councils include;

  • City of Vincent (Perth city)
  • City of Stirling
  • City of Joondalup
  • Town of Victoria Park
  • City of Armadale
  • and many more

Speak to our slip, trip and fall compensation experts who can assess your claim today.

Millner and Knight is a specialised claims management company with Lawyers in Perth and throughout WA. For a no-obligation consultation call us now.