Personal injury claims Busselton
If you need to make a claim it’s important to act fast as all proceedings should commence within 36 months. In some instances an extension may be granted, to find out you will need to speak to a lawyer.
If you still have time to claim, you may have a case if you have:
- Been in an accident that wasn’t your fault
- suffered an injury or harm
- be able to prove another party was responsible
- not be legally barred due to limitation periods
For free impartial advice call 1800 106 107. All calls are free and we can let you know in minutes whether or not you are entitled to anything.
What matters do we handle?
Our personal injury lawyers in Busselton can help you with a wide range of things including:
- Making an ICWA claim if you have been injured in a road traffic accident, or
- filing a claim if you have been injured during the course of your employment in WA, or
- finding the person who owed you a duty of care after an accident in a common domain, or
- seeking victims compensation and justice after being injured in a crime, or
- claiming for a negligent act or omission committed during a procedure in WA, or
- lodging a TPD lump sum financial recompense claim, or
- all general injury-related insurance and superannuation claims services
If we have omitted to mention your situation above, call us, as our team in Perth might be able to help
How long does an injury claim take?
Unfortunately, most cases take more than 12 months to settle. If a claim involves serious injuries it’s not unusual that it takes more than 3 years to settle. Unfortunately, the timing of the claims process is mostly out of our hands, however, rest assured that we will do everything we can to get you the best result in the shortest time possible.
What’s my claim worth?
Well, this is the golden question and possibly the most commonly asked by claimants. Although there’s no simple way to answer it for you, we can offer you an estimate.
When working out and negotiating the value of your claim your lawyer will consider:
- Any time off work and lost earnings
- Any future lost earnings
- Any changes in your ability to work
- Care or support, even if given to you for free by family or friends
- Any adaptations you might need to your home or vehicle
- Travel and accommodation expenses
For a free no-obligation consultation regarding your personal injury please call us on 08 6118 1673.
Ready to speak to us?
Remember all calls are confidential and we will never pressure you into commencing proceedings.
Monday – Friday: 9am – 6pm
Closed Public Holidays
Call 1800 106 107
Monday – Friday : 9am – 6pm
Closed Public Holidays
We have locations throughout Australia including Busselton.