Had an accident in Canning Vale or anywhere else in WA. If so we have a team of specialist lawyers that can help you make things right.
Making a claim in Canning Vale
If you have sustained injuries in an accident that wasn’t your fault you be eligible to make a personal injury claim. Our lawyers can quickly let you know whether or not your case has legal merit and if we can help you on a no win no fee basis.
If your personal injury claim has merit, to make a successful claim your lawyer will need to prove that another person or organisation is the one responsible. Generally, legal proceedings must be commenced within three years of having your accident or from noticing you were injured. If you have left it too late, in some instances our lawyers may be able to persuade the courts to grant you an extension. Usually, cases take more than 12 months to finalise. More serious cases take around 3 years.
For help with a new or existing claim please call 1800 106 107 for free impartial advice.
What claims do we handle?
- Making an ICWA claim if you have been injured in a road traffic accident, or
- filing a claim if you have been injured during the course of your employment in WA, or
- finding the person who owed you a duty of care after an accident in a common domain, or
- seeking victims compensation and justice after being injured in a crime, or
- claiming for a negligent act or omission committed during a procedure in WA, or
- lodging a TPD lump sum financial recompense claim, or
- all general injury-related insurance and superannuation claims services
If we have omitted to mention your situation above, don’t worry, our Perth Branch will probably be able to help instead.
How much can I get?
There is no easy way to calculate a plaintiffs damages as the amount owed to them depend on several different factors. However, some of the main things a lawyer will consider when negotiating your case will include.
- Any time off work and lost earnings
- Any future lost earnings
- Any changes in your ability to work
- Care or support, even if given to you for free by family or friends
- Any adaptations you might need to your home or vehicle
- Travel and accommodation expenses
Would you like to get a rough online estimate?
What to do next
You can use our website to find out more information specific to your case.
There are two ways in which you can get the ball rolling with your reimbursement either call our lawyers Canning Vale branch on 1800 106 107 or start your claim online.
Remember all calls are confidential and we will never pressure you into starting business with us.
Call 1800 106 107
Monday – Friday: 9am – 6pm
Closed Public Holidays
We have locations throughout Australia including Canning Vale.