Making a claim in Dianella
To make a successful claim, regardless of what type off accident caused your injuries a lawyer will need to prove that another other party were the ones responsible. Whether it be through a negligent act or omission it must be able to be proven for your case to have legal merit.
To find out if you have a case or not, please call us free on 1800 106 107. Your call will be taken by our customer service consultants at our WA head office who are backed by our team personal injury lawyers.
If you have a case and wish to proceed we’ll do everything in our power to make your claim successful. Most cases in Dianella get settled within 3 years without going to court.
What can we help you with?
Our personal injury lawyers in Dianella can help you:
- File an accident report or make an ICWA claim after being injured in a road traffic accident, or
- filing a claim if you have been injured during the course of your employment in WA, or
- finding the person who owed you a duty of care after an accident in a common domain, or
- seeking victims compensation and justice after being injured in a crime, or
- claiming for a negligent act or omission committed during a procedure in WA, or
- lodging a TPD lump sum financial recompense claim, or
- all general injury-related insurance and superannuation claims services
If we have omitted to mention your situation above, call us, we might still be able to help.
How much can I get?
There is no standard mathematical sum or method to calculate your award however you can use our online estimation tool to get a guideline. When a lawyer negotiates your claim, some of the main things they will consider are.
- Any time off work and lost earnings
- Any future lost earnings
- Any changes in your ability to work
- Care or support, even if given to you for free by family or friends
- Any adaptations you might need to your home or vehicle
- Travel and accommodation expenses
For an accurate estimation please call 1800 106 107. All calls are free and come with no pressure to proceed.
No-Risk claims in Dianella
When you make a claim with us, if for some reason we don’t win, you will not be required to fork out for legal fees. If you win, the legal fees that you agreed to on with your lawyer will be deducted from your final payout. It’s worth noting that in WA the losing party normally pays a large part of the winner’s fees.
What to do next
You can use our website to find out more information specific to your situation.
There are two ways in which you can get the ball rolling, call us on 1800 106 107 or start your claim online.
Remember all calls are confidential and we will never pressure you into starting proceeding.
Call 1800 106 107
Monday – Friday : 9am – 6pm
Closed Public Holidays
We have locations throughout Australia including Dianella.