Our no win no fee personal injury lawyers servicing Joondalup and all surrounding suburbs are ready to help you make a successful claim.
Personal injury claims in Joondalup
Our team of compensation lawyers in Joondalup have a reputation for achieving the best payouts possible for our north of the river clients.
To find out if you can make your personal injury claim with us please call 08 6118 1673. We can usually let you know in minutes whether or not your case has legal merit and what your chances of success will be.
To give you some background information on claiming in the region:
- Matters relating negligence in the region are governed by the Civil Liability Act 2002.
- Plaintiffs generally have 3 years to launch legal proceedings
- Matters take on average anywhere between 1 and 3 years to settle
- Cases handled CCA’s incur no costs in the event of an unsuccessful outcome
Regardless of the severity of your injuries if someone else was to blame, or partly to blame, we can help you make things right.
What can we help you with?
Our personal injury lawyers in Joondalup can help you with:
- Making an ICWA claim if you have been injured in a road traffic accident, or
- filing a claim if you have been injured during the course of your employment in WA, or
- finding the person who owed you a duty of care after an accident in a common domain, or
- seeking victims compensation and justice after being injured in a crime, or
- claiming for a negligent act or omission committed during a procedure in WA, or
- lodging a TPD lump sum financial recompense claim, or
- all general injury-related insurance and superannuation claims services
If we have failed to mention your situation above, please call us as we might still be able to help you.
Our claims process
Millner and Knight can make things right in 7 simple steps.
- Call our team in Joondalup on 1800 106 107
- tell us about your accident and injuries
- talk to one of our personal injury lawyers
- sign a costs agreement
- your lawyer lodges your personal injury claim
- negotiation begins with the other party
- your claim is settled
In most instances, your solicitor will aim to settle your matter out of court unless you receive an offer from the negligent party which is too low or if litigation is necessary.
How much can I get?
Your lawyer will calculate your settlement by adding together:
- General damages or Non-ecomonic loss – awarded for pain, suffering and loss of enjoyment of life
- Special damages or Economic losses – awarded for any financial losses or costs you have incurred such as past and future lost earnings.
To find out how much you could be owed, try our online calculator or call us.
Start your claim
There are two ways in which you can get the ball rolling with your entitlements either call our Joondalup branch on 1800 106 107 or start your claim online.
Remember all calls are confidential and we will never pressure you into taking legal action.
Call 1800 106 107
Monday – Friday: 9am – 6pm
Closed Public Holidays
We have locations throughout Australia including Joondalup.
- Canning Vale