If you have been in an accident in Albany or anywhere else in WA, Millner and Knights compensation experts can help you make a successful no win no fee claim.
Personal injury claims in Albany
Claims for compensation should normally be made within 36 months window however, this timeframe is not definite, there may be some exceptions. If you need to find out if you can make a claim for your injury it’s best to speak with one of our specialists.
To make a successful claim your lawyer will need to prove that someone else is responsible for causing your injuries through a negligent act or omission.
What type of cases do we handle?
Our personal injury lawyers in Albany offer the following no win no fee services to assist in:
- Making an ICWA claim if you have been injured in a road traffic accident, or
- Filing a claim if you have been injured during the course of your employment in WA, or
- finding the person who owed you a duty of care after an accident in a common domain, or
- seeking victims compensation and justice after being injured in a crime, or
- claiming for a negligent act or omission committed during a procedure in WA, or
- lodging a TPD lump sum financial recompense claim, or
- all general injury-related insurance and superannuation claims services
What’s my claim worth?
There is no one size fits all solution we can use when it comes to calculating your final settlement. The amount owed to you or your loved one will depend on the severity of any injuries sustained.
Some of the main things a solicitor will consider when negotiating your compensation will include.
- Any time off work and lost earnings
- Any future lost earnings
- Any changes in your ability to work
- Care or support, even if given to you for free by family or friends
- Any adaptations you might need to your home or vehicle
- Travel and accommodation expenses
Would you like to calculate your claim online?
How to find the best lawyer to act for you
Although all solicitors in WA must be qualified to practice, the level of skill amongst practitioners varies a lot because lawyers practice in many different areas of the law. Choosing someone who specialises in cases like yours will ensure you get the maximum amount of compensation. Millner and Knight retain some of the most experienced solicitors Albany has to offer to work on our panel and specialise in all areas of personal injury law.
To find out whether or not you can claim with us call our Albany branch on 08 6206 8080. All calls are confidential, and you won’t be pressured into starting proceedings with us.
Do Albany claimants have to use a local law firm?
You don’t need to choose a local firm to handle your claim however, if you do, just make sure they partner with local medical centres. This is because you will be required to attend a medical to have your injuries assessed.
Millner and Knight are a national claims management company with a legal team and medical centres based in Albany.
What to do next
You can use our website to find out more information specific to your accident and injuries.
There are two ways in which you can get the ball rolling with your compensation either call our Albany branch or start online.
Remember all calls are confidential and we will never pressure you into starting a claim with us.
Call 08 6206 8080
Monday – Friday: 9am – 6pm
Closed Public Holidays