Our team of specialist personal injury lawyers servicing Bunbury and surrounding areas can help make a successful compensation claim on a no win no fee basis.
Personal injury claims Busselton
If you need to make a claim it’s important to act fast as all proceedings should commence within 36 months. In some instances an extension may be granted, to find out you will need to speak to a lawyer.
If you still have time to claim, you may have a case if you have:
- Been in an accident that wasn’t your fault (not in all instances)
- suffered an injury or harm
- be able to prove another party was responsible
- not be legally barred due to limitation periods
What matters do we handle?
Our personal injury lawyers in Busselton can help you with a wide range of things including:
- Making an ICWA claim if you have been injured in a road traffic accident, or
- filing a claim if you have been injured during the course of your employment in WA, or
- finding the person who owed you a duty of care after an accident in a common domain, or
- seeking victims compensation and justice after being injured in a crime, or
- claiming for a negligent act or omission committed during a procedure in WA, or
- lodging a TPD lump sum financial recompense claim, or
- all general injury-related insurance and superannuation claims services
If we have omitted to mention your situation above, call us, as our team in Perth might be able to help
How long does an injury claim take?
Unfortunately, most cases take more than 12 months to settle. If a claim involves serious injuries it’s not unusual that it takes more than 3 years to settle. Unfortunately, the timing of the claims process is mostly out of our hands, however, rest assured that we will do everything we can to get you the best result in the shortest time possible.
What’s my claim worth?
Well, this is the golden question and possibly the most commonly asked by claimants. Although there’s no simple way to answer it for you, we can offer you an estimate.
When working out and negotiating the value of your claim your lawyer will consider:
- Any time off work and lost earnings
- Any future lost earnings
- Any changes in your ability to work
- Care or support, even if given to you for free by family or friends
- Any adaptations you might need to your home or vehicle
- Travel and accommodation expenses
For a free no-obligation consultation regarding your personal injury please call us on 08 6206 8080.
Ready to speak to us?
We’re here to make life easier for you and your family when the unexpected happens. Every year we help countless people in Bunbury secure the best possible compensation and rehabilitation support they need to make a full recovery.
Our team are determined to provide the necessary help and support to fully enforce your legal rights. We promise to speak to you in a language you understand and will never pressure you into making a claim.
Remember all calls are confidential and we will never pressure you into working with us.
Monday – Friday: 9am – 6pm
Closed Public Holidays
Monday – Friday : 9am – 6pm
Closed Public Holidays
We have locations throughout Australia including Busselton.