Had an accident in Canning Vale or anywhere else in WA. If so we have a team of specialist lawyers that can help you make things right.
Making a claim in Canning Vale
If you have sustained injuries in an accident that wasn’t your fault you be eligible to make a personal injury claim. Our lawyers can quickly let you know whether or not your case has legal merit and if we can help you on a no win no fee basis.
If your personal injury claim has merit, to make a successful claim your lawyer will need to prove that another person or organisation is the one responsible. Generally, legal proceedings must be commenced within three years of having your accident or from noticing you were injured. If you have left it too late, in some instances our lawyers may be able to persuade the courts to grant you an extension. Usually, cases take more than 12 months to finalise. More serious cases take around 3 years.
What claims do we handle?
Our compensation specialists in Canning Vale provide no win no fee services to assist in:
- Making an ICWA claim if you have been injured in a road traffic accident, or
- filing a claim if you have been injured during the course of your employment in WA, or
- finding the person who owed you a duty of care after an accident in a common domain, or
- seeking victims compensation and justice after being injured in a crime, or
- claiming for a negligent act or omission committed during a procedure in WA, or
- lodging a TPD lump sum financial recompense claim, or
- all general injury-related insurance and superannuation claims services
If we have omitted to mention your situation above, don’t worry, we’ll probably still be able to assist.
How much can I get?
There is no easy way to calculate a plaintiffs damages as the amount owed to them depend on several different factors. However, some of the main things a lawyer will consider when negotiating your case will include.
- Any time off work and lost earnings
- Any future lost earnings
- Any changes in your ability to work
- Care or support, even if given to you for free by family or friends
- Any adaptations you might need to your home or vehicle
- Travel and accommodation expenses
Would you like to get a rough online estimate?
Ready to speak to us?
We’re here to make life easier for you and your family when the unexpected happens. Every year we help countless people in Bunbury secure the best possible compensation and rehabilitation support they need to make a full recovery.
Our team are determined to provide the necessary help and support to fully enforce your legal rights. We promise to speak to you in a language you understand and will never pressure you into making a claim.
Remember all calls are confidential and we will never pressure you into working with us.
Monday – Friday: 9am – 6pm
Closed Public Holidays
We have locations throughout WA including Canning Vale.