Millner and Knight panel of experienced and affordable personal injury lawyers in Kalgoorlie can help you make a risk-free compensation claim today.
Personal injury claims Kalgoorlie
Under Western Australia’s Civil Liability Act 2002 if youve been injured due to no fault of your own you may be eligible for compensation. Depending on your situation the legal process of making a personal injury claim may work our better for you with legal representation. In some cases, such as matters involving small value monetary claims many people choose to recoup their losses by themselves. If you or a loved one believes they might have a case you can call our WA head office for some free advice on 08 6206 8080. Our lawyers can quickly help you understand your rights and let you know if you can take advantage of a conditional fee arrangement. If you have a case, we can provide immediate legal help anywhere in Kalgoorlie.
How long will it take to get paid out?
Claims can take anywhere between 1 and 5 years to settle with the average being around 2. It all depends on what type of accident you have been involved in and the injuries you sustained. When you call us, well listen carefully to your story and be able to give you a rough estimation as to when we feel your matter will conclude.
What’s my injury worth?
There is no one size fits all solution we can use when it comes to calculating a plaintiffs entitlements although you can make your own estimation using our online tool here. The amount owed to you will depend on the severity of your injuries and the accident that caused them.
Some of the main things a solicitor will consider when negotiating your settlement will include.
- Any time off work and lost earnings
- Any future lost earnings
- Any changes in your ability to work
- Care or support, even if given to you for free by family or friends
- Any adaptations you might need to your home or vehicle
- Travel and accommodation expenses
Please rest assured that our lawyers acting in Kalgoorlie and surrounding areas are well versed in the local legislation and specialise in personal injury law. To start a claim or for advice regarding your matter please call our WA head office on 08 6206 8080.
What type of claims do we handle in Kalgoorlie?
We can help you recover monetary damages for a range of things.
- Making an ICWA claim if you have been injured in a road traffic accident, or
- filing a claim if you have been injured during the course of your employment in WA, or
- finding the person who owed you a duty of care after an accident in a common domain, or
- seeking victims compensation and justice after being injured in a crime, or
- claiming for a negligent act or omission committed during a procedure in WA, or
- lodging a TPD lump sum financial recompense claim, or
- all general injury-related insurance and superannuation claims services
Please don’t worry if we haven’t mentioned your situation as we will more than likely still be able to help.
Ready to speak to us?
We’re here to make life easier for you and your family when the unexpected happens. Every year we help countless people in Bunbury secure the best possible compensation and rehabilitation support they need to make a full recovery.
Our team are determined to provide the necessary help and support to fully enforce your legal rights. We promise to speak to you in a language you understand and will never pressure you into making a claim.
Remember all calls are confidential and we will never pressure you into working with us.
Monday – Friday: 9am – 6pm
Closed Public Holidays
Our service location