Personal injury claims in Armadale
If you need to make a claim it’s important to act fast as all proceedings should begin within 36 months of having your accident or noticing your injury. In some instances, there may be some exceptions. If you need to find out if you can make a claim for your injury it’s best to speak with one of our specialists.
To win your claim a lawyer must demonstrate that another party is responsible for causing your injuries. For help and tailored advice regarding your matter please call our WA head office free on 1800 106 107.
What can we help you with?
Our personal injury specialists in Armadale provide the following no win no fee services to assist in:
- Making an ICWA claim if you have been injured in a road traffic accident, or
- filing a claim if you have been injured during the course of your employment in WA, or
- finding the person who owed you a duty of care after an accident in a common domain, or
- seeking victims compensation and justice after being injured in a crime, or
- claiming for a negligent act or omission committed during a procedure in WA, or
- lodging a TPD lump sum financial recompense claim, or
- all general injury-related insurance and superannuation claims services
If we have omitted to mention your situation above, call us, we might still be able to help.
What’s my claim worth?
Sadly there is no one size fits all way of calculating your final payout. The amount owed to you or your loved one depends mainly on the severity of injuries and what type of accident caused them.
Some of the main things a solicitor will consider when negotiating your compensation will include.
- Any time off work and lost earnings
- Any future lost earnings
- Any changes in your ability to work
- Care or support, even if given to you for free by family or friends
- Any adaptations you might need to your home or vehicle
- Travel and accommodation expenses
Would you like to calculate your claim online?
How to find the best lawyer to act for you
Although all solicitors in Western Australia must be qualified to practice, the level of experience and success varies hugely. Choosing a lawyer who specialises in cases like yours will ensure you get the maximum amount of compensation. Millner and Knight have some of the most experienced legal practitioners Armadale has to offer working on our panel and specialise in all areas of personal injury law.
To find out whether or not you can claim with us call our Armnadale branch on 1800 106 107. All calls are free, and you won’t be pressured into taking things further than our initial call.
Do I need to use a local law firm?
The short answer is no, you don’t need to hire a local firm to handle your case however, if you do, just make sure they partner with medical centres close by. This is because you will be required to attend a medical to have your injuries assessed.
Millner and Knight are a national claims management company and partner with medical professionals in Armadale.
What to do next
You can use our website to find out more information specific to your accident and injuries.
There are two ways in which you can get the ball rolling with your compensation either call our Albany branch on 1800 106 107 or start online.
Remember all calls are confidential and we will never pressure you into starting a claim with us.
Call 1800 106 107
Monday – Friday: 9am – 6pm
Closed Public Holidays