No matter where or how your injuries came about, if they fall under public liability law we might be able to help you make a no win no fee claim.
The law surrounding public liability changes from state to state. If you’ve been injured in any of the states below please follow the relevant to view the most accurate content.
To talk to someone with experience in matters like yours call us free on 1800 106 107.
Making no win no fee public liability claim
When making a public liability claim you or your legal representative will need to establish two things.
- The person or business responsible for the public place or property failed to take reasonable steps to protect your well being.
- Their failure, in turn, caused you to suffer injuries that you would not have otherwise suffered.
Once these two elements have been proven, it’s likely that you will be entitled to claim compensation for physical and/or psychological pain and suffering along with any financial losses and expenses you have or are expected to lose.
If you have had an accident in a public place we understand how deliberating it can feel. We also understand how much of an impact it can have on your finances. For this reason, Millner and Knight’s expert lawyers offer 100% no win no fee costs agreements to eliminate the burden of upfront legal fees.
If you are eligible to take advantage of our guarantee your solicitor’s legal fees will be covered in the event of an unsuccessful outcome.
Starting your claim
To get the ball rolling we recommend giving us a call on 1800 106 107 for a free no-obligation consultation regarding your accident and injuries. There’s no need to worry about getting tied into anything or being pressured to pursue a claim because all our advice is free and impartial.
If you have a claim and wish to proceed with a no win no fee public liability claim we can schedule a no-obligation face to face meeting for you to meet your legal representative. They will discuss your matter in greater detail including things like legal fees, what you can achieve and how long it will take.
If it this point youre happy to move on, all you need to do is sign a retainer and legal proceedings will commence on your behalf.
Examples of no win no fee public liability claims
- Shops, supermarkets and shopping complexes
- train and bus stations, garages, car parks, petrol stations and taxi ranks
- overseas and domestic holidays
- Fitness centres, gymnasiums, and swimming pools
- Poorly maintained roads, pavements, footpaths, and unsafe road works
- Theme parks or amusement centres
- Construction and building sites
- schools, TAFEs and universities
- bars, clubs, restaurants, and pubs
- Movie theatres, arcades, and outdoor sporting venues
Experts at Millner and Knight’s independent panel law firms can make a broad assessment of your eligibility for making a no win no fee public liability claim.